Internship in Digital MarketingFULL TIME NP IT Solutions posted 3 years ago
We are looking for an Digital Marketing & SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- On page optimization
- Off-page optimization
- Should have knowledge of content marketing
- Should have great knowledge about Updated link building strategies
- Should perform website complete SEO analysis
- Have the capability to suggest strategies to get the website on page 1 and can generate traffic
- Should have the better understanding of webmaster and analytics
- Should have great reporting skills
- On-line page optimization
- Social Media campaigning
- Creating and commending on Forums
- Good communication
- Google analytic, Search Console,
- Keyword strategy, Submission strategies, link building, submission tracking
- Good knowledge of on page and off page SEO strategies/techniques.
- Understanding of trends and best practices in online marketing, SEO, and digital tactics success measurement.
- Preferred experience in digital marketing experience, strategy development, program execution, and performance analysis and measurement.
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
- Ability to identify and isolate trending keywords for a given topic and or different geographical locations
- Ability to work with social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs, etc
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Required Experience and Qualifications
SEO, Content Strategy, SEO Tools, Social Media Marketing, Campaign Management, SEM, SMM, creative content writing
Job Type: Full-time
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- are available for the duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- * Freshers looking for jobs may also apply
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)